Pages

Thursday, March 17, 2011

This is why I write

I finally realized why I love to write. It took a long time to figure it out, but I FINALLY pegged it. It isn't for the same reasons I love reading, not even close. Nope.

It keeps me sane and mellow. Besides B and my mom and all the other people I love, it's the one thing that brings me back to relative normalcy (if that even exists in my world). Seriously, if I'm having a bad day (because some people are total morons), I can talk about it until I'm blue in the face, but writing about something, (it doesn't have to be about what's plaguing me) anything, for that matter, brings me peace.

It's like getting it off my chest in a non-verbal manner is my truest outlet and stress reliever.

How crazy is that? And that really means I need to write more.

No comments: